Create a new shared drive and grant access for WebPal users. This folder will appear as a drive in the user's account.
Adding a Shared Drive
- To create a new shared drive, select the "Add" button in shared drives.
- The "Create a Shared Drive" window will appear as seen below.
- Select the root folder that you would like to create the shared drive in.
- Assign a name to the shared drive.
- Add permission levels by selecting the checkbox next to the permission. The minimum permission will be to view and download documents.
- Select users to share the drive with from the list or search by username.
- Click "Create Drive" and your folder will now appear in the users docs.