Publishing Your Website
Once you have taken your website live, publishing your changes can be done very easily.
- Once you have made your content changes and previewed your work, simply select the "Publish" button located in action bar of the root page you are publishing.
- Depending on the page, a window will pop up asking to verifying the changes you are publishing selected sites. The following options will appear:
- Publish this page only. Publish the subpage only
- Publish this page and all subpages. Publish both the root page and all subpages within the page.
- This publishes all selected changes to the live site. Are you sure? This option will pop up only when there is a root page and no subpages within it.
- Select "Publish" and check your live site to confirm the changes.
NOTE: If you have not taken your site live yet, contact us for assistance.