Importing extensions (also known as plugins) into WebPal is easy to do via a GitHub account.
- Start by logging into WebPal System Tools as seen below:
- Select "CMS Tools" > "Import Web"
- In the Import Web tab select "GitHub" in the Import From option
- Open the Palomino GitHub account which can be found at https://github.com/palominoinc
- Open the extension you would like to import. Click the "Clone or download" button and copy the extension URL.
- Open the Import Web tab in WebPal again and paste the link into the Git URL field. Choose a name for the extension if applicable.
- Select "Import". The extension will then be added to your web.